Website updates for supporters
How you can receive notifications of particular requests.
Did you know you can select within your Acts 435 account to receive an email notification when requests are posted for a particular region or category? This can be an effective way of being alerted in a timely manner to a particular need.
You can choose to receive notifications for specific requests either; when they're posted, daily or weekly.
If you would like to receive an email which includes requests specific to the categories and regions that you would like to hear about you will need to sign-up via your online account.
Given the new structure of our notification emails, if you previously used to receive these emails, you will need to sign-up again to register your preferences. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Previously the option of 'county' was given but now it is only by region. In the future we hope to not only reinstate county but look to enable people to set up notifications when requests from a particular partner are posted as that is something that both donors and partner churches have said may be helpful. We look forward to offering that facility in the future.
Here is a quick explanation of how to sign-up for notifications:
- Log into your account on our website.
- Click on 'Contact Preferences'.
- Select the categories and the regions that you're interested in hearing about - you can select as many as you wish.
- Scroll further down and choose the 'email frequency'.
- At the bottom of the page tick the box 'I would like to receive notifications about new needs', before clicking on 'Submit'.
Please see the images below to help guide you in doing this.