July Prayer Bulletin
In that day you will say: “Give praise to the Lord, proclaim his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted."
The last couple of weeks have gone by in a bit of a blur for our staff team, as we have been very busy with our new website. Last Tuesday we launched our website, with a brand new look and more functionality. While it has gone as well as we could have hoped, and prayed for, there have been some teething problems along the way. We would really appreciate your prayer for a few continuing developments for the website, which will enable our donors, and advocates, to use the website more easily.
If you haven't yet taken a look at our new website, please check it out. Each month we will be uploading our latest prayer bulletin (excluding individual prayer requests) to the prayer bulletin section of our website.
This Sunday (10th July) churches around the UK will be sharing our work with their congregations as we celebrate Acts 435 Sunday. Please do join us in praying that many churches will use this opportunity to encourage their congregations to give to specific needs on our website, and that many more supporters will hear about our work. If you'd like to find out more, take a look at Acts 435 Sunday on our website.
Firstly this month we are very thankful to God for:
- The launch of our new website, which went to plan and has been very well received by donors and local advocates.
- Our donors who are continuing to give through the new website, even if they are encountering some issues.
- Our local advocates who are continuing to post requests, and give us feedback.
- A wonderful time attending some of the Christians Against Poverty regional conferences. Please pray that those who expressed an interest in partnering with us will sign-up.
- The 653 individuals and families who have been helped in June by Acts 435 advocates and donors with £77,340 distributed to those who need it most.
Please join us in praying for:
- The continued development of our website, and that any initial teething problems can continue to be easily resolved.
- The well-being of the team as we continue to manage the response to the new website.
- Acts 435 Sunday, which is coming up this weekend! We're inviting churches to share our work with their congregations. Please pray for a great response from individuals, and that they'll go onto the website to donate.
- A webinar with the St Vincent de Paul Society on 7th July, which will enable many of their Conferences to hear about our work, and invite them to partner with us.